Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Venetian Area


Last Sunday, my partner and I decided to buy an annual pass before the price increase in September. Besides, it was a beautiful summer day and the 5th anniversary festivities have started, so it makes it a no-brainer for me. The night before I didn't get much sleep and I was really tired so I sat on a bench in the shade. While sitting, I realized what a beautiful building there was in front of me and I just had to take a snapshot of it. This building is found in the Venetian area of Mediterranean Harbor and houses a beautiful table-service restaurant that serves Italian food. You can choose from the menu ala carte or decide on the special menu. I always prefer to order from the ala carte menu and share a bottle of wine with my friends. It's a great way to spend a couple of hours at lunch.

This is also the place where you can board one of the gondolas and take a leisurely ride around the area and into the harbor itself. I personally have only ridden the gondolas once as there is usually a very long line. Maybe when my mother visits next spring, I'll take her on a ride. I usually take my mother on a vacation at least once a year. We've been to Hong Kong, Bangkok, Indonesia, Paris and London. I hope to take her to Italy one day but until then, Disney Sea's version of Italy will have to do. I'm hoping the weather would be nice this weekend as I plan on going this coming Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Los Angeles Probate
Los Angeles Probate